STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
True Kingdom Ministries recognizes that it cannot, and does not desire to, bind the conscience of individuals in areas where Scripture is silent. Rather, each believer is to be lead in those areas by God, to whom he or she alone is ultimately responsible. We believe the Statement of Beliefs to be an accurate summary of what Scripture teaches.
The Inspired Scriptures – The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired and infallible revelation of God to man and the authority of faith and conduct. TKM accepts the Bible as the revealed will of God, as the all-sufficient rule of faith and standard for daily living. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
The One True God – The one true God has revealed Himself as the “I Am,” the Creator and Redeemer of mankind. We believe God eternally exists in three persons called the Trinity which is comprised of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 43:10,11; Genesis 1:1; Ephesians 4:5-6)
The Deity of Jesus – The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death, resurrection, and ascension to the right hand of God. (Revelation 1:8; Hebrews 1:3)
The Fall of Man – Man was created good and upright; however, man voluntarily transgressed and fell, and thereby, is spiritually dead and away from God. (Genesis 1:26-27, 2:17, 3:6; Romans 5:12-19)
The Salvation of Man – Man’s only hope is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Salvation is by faith through grace and demonstrated in repentance leading to a relationship with Jesus Christ. (John 3:3; Romans 12:13-15; Ephesians 2:8)
Ordinances of the Church – We believe that following faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the new believer is commanded by the Word of God to be baptized in water by full immersion in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We believe in a unique time of communion in the presence of God when the elements of bread and wine (the body and blood of Jesus Christ) are taken in remembrance of Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross. (Mark 16:16; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit – Given at Pentecost, we believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is the promise of the Father available to all Christians. It was sent by Jesus after His Ascension to empower the Church to preach the gospel throughout the whole earth. In scripture the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is accompanied by speaking in tongues (unknown prayer language) (Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4; John 14:15-17).
Sanctification – The act of separation from that which is evil and dedicating oneself to God and that which is good, upright, and morally pure. (Romans 12:1, 2; 1 Peter 1:16; Hebrews 12:14)
The Church and Its Mission – The Church is the representative of Jesus on earth and is to carry out the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:19; Luke 19:10) The Ministry – A divinely called and scripturally ordained minister has been provided by God to lead the church in evangelization, worship, building the body, and general leadership of the church. (Mark 16:15-20; John 4:23-24; Ephesians 4:11, 16)
Divine Healing – Is provided for today by the Scriptures and included in the atonement for our sins. (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16)
The Blessed Hope and Second Coming – The resurrection and rapture of all Christians dead and alive to meet Christ in the air is the Blessed Hope. The Second Coming of Christ includes the rapture and a return to earth by Christ with His saints for a thousand-year reign. (Romans 8:23; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Zechariah 14:5; Matthew 24:17, 30)
The Final Judgment – There will be a final judgment at which all men will be judged. (Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Revelation 19:20)
The New Heaven and Earth – All of God’s children will reign forever in a new heaven and a new earth. (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21, 22)
We, Solomon and Shucula Armstrong, and the True Kingdom Family, confess that,
- the members of our household are all Spirit Baptized, Spirit Filled, and Spirit Led;
- we are fearfully and wonderfully made;
- by the stripes of Jesus Christ we are Healed from all sickness and diseases including asthma, arthritis, blepharitis, diabetes, diseases of the heart, seeing & hearing problems, hypertension, carpal tunnel, gastrointestinal disorders, etc.
- we owe no man anything but to love him which includes all house notes and furnishings, vehicle notes, all church properties and furnishings, etc.
- we have money to lend;
- we are committed to living for the Kingdom of the Most High God – NOW – on this earth and teaching others to do likewise;
- we are Kingdom Builders sent to Lake Providence, Louisiana 71254 to change the systems of this community back to being systems belonging to God;
- we will not fail because God never fails and He is the one that builds His Kingdom in Lake Providence, Louisiana 71254;
- we are committed to train both young and old and renew their understanding of relationship with God;
- because the Lord is our Shepherd – Jehovah Rohi – we no longer suffer any lack, for we are the Lender and not the borrower;
- our teaching and preaching will be, as Apostle Paul, “not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:” 1 Cor. 2:4
- we will Love our enemies, Bless them that curse us, Do Good to them which hate us, and Pray for them which despitefully use us, and persecute us;
- we will not walk according to time but according to Now Faith;
- we “can do all things through Christ” which strengtheneth us; Philippians 4:14
- we will love the Lord our God with all our heart, and with all our soul and with all our strength, and with all our mind; and our neighbor as ourselves.